The exhibition is where all top manufacturers, distributors, consultants, developers and suppliers should be showcasing their products and services.
Exhibiting at the Helium Super Summit gives you the perfect opportunity to introduce a new product or service and meet face-to-face with potential customers. Being able to explain your offerings in person and answer questions is ideal for manufacturers in the industry. There are 20 stands available* at the 2024 event and our previous Helium Super Summit 2023 sold out. If you want to get your products in front of an audience of 400+ senior decision makers from the helium industry, please do book now to avoid disappointment.
*subject to change
- Tabletop stand
- 2 delegate places – including lunch, refreshments, access to the agenda programme and the presentations
- Company logo and literature on event website
- Company logo included within onsite event branding, including the Summit Programme
- Access to full delegate list and post event report
- Company logo and profile on the gasworld Conferences App (including QR scanner to track booth visitors – more information on this feature will be shared with booked exhibitors)
- Expanded stage across 2.5-days, means even more invaluable networking opportunities between suppliers, end-users and equipment innovators alike
- Engage the key decision-makers in the helium industry
- Generate leads in your targeted topical environment
- Grow your exposure and position your brand as an expert within the industry
- Make personal connections that are vital to building long-lasting, profitable relationships and answer questions directly
- Support the growth of your business by generating quality leads
- Connect with your target audience face-to-face