COVID-19 Safety Precautions
It is our wish that all attendees, venue staff and our own personnel feel safe during our upcoming event and while COVID-19 is still present, industries continue to open up and return to more relaxed environments, we recommend observing the following advice during our event:
Please be responsible and respectful of others:
Please see below full guidance under current rules (Jan 14, 2022)
- Attendees must check and adhere to Covid-19 Travel & Entry Regulations for Austria from their departure destinations
- Austria is currently operating under the 2G+ Covid-19 rule (which is to be reviewed). Events of up to 250 attendees are permitted and are subject to the following:
- All attendees must check in at the venue main reception to present either official Covid-19 vaccination/recovery certificate or official app displaying vaccine/recovery QR code
- For the sake of tracing only; gasworld will provide the venue with a list of all attendees, this will include email addresses.
- FFP2 grade facemasks (provided) MUST be worn in all areas unless seated and consuming food or beverages.
- Venue staff will be mask wearing
- Extra hand sanitising stations will be available throughout the venue
- Hand sanitiser will be available on the tables in the conference room at each delegate place
- Attendees to Speaker Sessions must return to the same seat after each break and must not swap seats during dining functions.
- Individual water bottles will be provided within the conference room at each delegate place
- Registration: Delegate bags will be pre-packed and have delegate name badges attached in order to limit contact at registration
- All food and beverage is by table service only.
- Bar and Restaurant services will stop at 10pm, thereafter only room service is available.
- Please install the event app in order to participate in speaker Q&A, as contactless alternative for communication and source attendee information