Exhibiting at gasworld’s CO2 Virtual Event will help you develop new business relationships, educate the market on your solutions and position your brand front and centre when key decisions are being made. The virtual event platform makes it extremely easy for our attendees to find your virtual booth and start a video call with you, where you can start to build meaningful connections and showcase the best of your business! We know how important it is for our customers to meet face to face, that’s why we’re providing you with the next best thing.
We are offering three booth size options: large, medium and small. Once clicked on, the features of each booth size are the same. However, on the exhibitor page, the exhibitors who selected large booths will have the largest signage and logo on the exhibitor page, the medium will have the next size down and the small booths will be smaller again and at the bottom of the page.
Virtual Exhibitor Package Includes:
- 1 x delegate place
- Logo featured on main reception page and exhibitor area (size and prominence will vary depending on level of booth you choose)
- Company logo and profile on event website
- Social media links in virtual booth
- Company contact information displayed
- Hyperlinks from the booth page to your corporate website
- Exhibitors can initiate live chat and send meeting requests to visitors of their booth
- Attendees can initiate live chat with your company
- Attendees can send meeting requests
- Ability to showcase your products and services
- Page visits data (GDPR rules apply)
Why exhibit virtually?
- Engage the key decision makers in the industry in an unforgettable brand experience
- Seize the opportunity to excite people about your products or services during virtual meetings with potential partners and customers
- Grow your exposure and position yourself as a market leader
- Make personal connections that are vital to building long-lasting, profitable relationships
- Support the growth of your business by generating quality leads
- Engage and connect with your target audience by being able to virtually meet on video