The exhibition is where all top manufacturers, distributors, consultants, developers and suppliers should be showcasing their products and services.
Exhibiting at the CLEAN ENERGIES SUMMIT 2.0 gives you the perfect opportunity to introduce a new product or service and meet face-to-face with potential customers. Being able to explain your offerings in person and answer questions is ideal for manufacturers in the industry. There are 20 tabletop stands available at the 2023 event. If you want to get your products in front of an audience of 200+ senior decision makers from the helium industry, please do book now to avoid disappointment.
- Tabletop stand
- 2 delegate place – including lunch, refreshments, access to the agenda programme and the presentations
- Company logo and literature on event website
- Company logo included within onsite event branding, including the Summit Programme
- Access to full delegate list and post event report
- Expanded stage across 2.5-days, means even more invaluable networking opportunities between suppliers, end-users and equipment innovators alike
- Engage the key decision-makers in the the industrial gas industry devoted to the clean energy transition
- Seize the opportunity to excite people about your products or services during 2.5-days of face-to-face meetings with potential partners and customers
- Grow your exposure and position your brand as an expert within the industry
- Make personal connections that are vital to building long-lasting, profitable relationships
- Support the growth of your business by generating quality leads
- Connect with your target audience face-to-face after nearly two years of virtual